Donjoy Armor Fourcepoint Knee Brace
ALL KNEE BRACES MUST BE MEASURED & FITTED SO PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING.
WE ALSO HAVE SOME ATHLETE SUPPORT DISCOUNTS AVAILABLE ON THESE KNEE BRACES SO PLEASE CONTACT US TO SEE WHAT WE CAN DO FOR YOU.
The Armor FourcePoint delivers an indestructible shield of proven protection and uncompromised strength giving athletes the confidence to go all out, guaranteed. Indestructible Protection! Athletes involved with contact and extreme sports demand a knee brace that provides uncompromised strength with a shield of injury protection allowing them to go all out. The NEW Armor FourcePoint fits their profile. The steel reinforced hinge plate delivers additional strength while the low profile FourcePoint hinge and internally mounted straps promotes bilateral use that won't impede performance. Armor FourcePoint provides healthcare professionals the strongest prefabricated solution to protect athletes who dare to challenge their own boundaries. Ideal applications include:
- Patient Activity Level, Contact / extreme sports
- Highly active lifestyles
Indications: Hyperextension; Moderate to severe ACL instabilities; Prophylactic/bilateral use; MCL/LCL instabilities/ACL reconstructions.
What size do I need?
ALL KNEE BRACES MUST BE FITTED BY OURSELVES SO PLEASE CONTACT US BEFORE PURCHASING.
Bend the knees to 90 degrees either in a squatting position, or sat down so you can see down your shin; then measure around your thigh 15cm up from the middle point of your kneecap. The circumference around the thigh at this point corresponds to the sizes below;
|Size Chart||Thigh (cms)||Thigh (inches)|
- Backed by DonJoy's Knee Guarantee Program™, an industry first for prefabricated bracing (FourcePoint version only)
- 1-year warranty on frame and hinges
- Clinically-proven 4-Points-of-Leverage System™
- Swooping thigh cuff for inner thigh clearance and bilateral brace use
- Strong aircraft grade aluminum frame (0.125" thick)
- Patented clinically-proven FourcePoint hinge technology (stop kit not included)
- ACL, PCL, or Combined Instability (CI) strap configurations
- Standard or short frames available